Monday 25 June 2012

Dragon Boat Festival 2012

Thank you all so much for coming to make this Dragon Boat festival in the year of Dragon a super special and very success one! Thank you!  Hope you enjoyed it.

This is like winning the Oscar....I have an endless thank you notes and let me start with the food.
Thank you Jane, Jessica, Doherty and Yifang for making the yummy dumplings, sushi, chilled noodles, tomato domes and drunken chicken! Also, your help on the day was greatly appreciated!
Thank you Kim & Emi for your sushi and soft drinks! Thank you!
A special thanks to Mia, Ella & mom for making the beautiful dragon boat which many children had a lovely go with it.
Now finally, thank you KB, Barron, Patrick, Anna, Lifang, Yifang & Evan for helping out with cleaning so I was able to get out of that hall on time!  Hope I haven't missed any names here and thank you for forgiving me if I did! I told you it's going to be long!  Xie xie ni men!
If you haven't "liked" us on Facebook, please do! You can see the photos of this event in the link below.  I'll post some photos on the web too in case you don't Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151042451302437.483651.191107337436&type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!